How To Change Icon and Name Of Any Android Apps?
How To Change Icon and Name Of Any Android Apps? X Icon Changer is a totally free and useful app that can help you to change & customize icons and names for any apps. The new icons can be chosen from the gallery, other app icons, and lots of personalized icon packs. Our app will create a shortcut with a new icon on your home screen. This is the easiest way to decorate your android phone. On Android 8.0 and above, the system will automatically add a watermark to the shortcut icon. We provide a way for you to perfectly change app icons without any marks by widget technology. How To Change Icon and Name Of Any Android Apps?
When you install an app on an Android device, a shortcut for the app is created with a default name and added to your home screen. The Android system does not allow you to change the name of your shortcuts. However, there is a way around this. Visit more sites on tips 4 net.
- Super P Launcher incorporate P topic and icon packs
- Super P Launcher support most outsider icon packs in play store
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style vertical cabinet, and swipe up will show all apps
- Super P Launcher has P 9.0 style app organizer
- Handy motions support
- Hide app to shroud unused apps or personal apps
- App lock to protect your privacy
- Notification identification
- Private organizer, one of a kind component
- T9 search, snappy to discover apps
- Transition impact for launcher screen
- Change app icon size, launcher matrix size, icon name, and so forth.
- Dock foundation option; scrollable multi dock pages
- Rounded corner screen highlight
- Auto arrange apps to the
- Tools: burn, supporter, battery saver, and then some…
- How To Change Icon and Name Of Any Android Apps?